Help Luke Get on the Ballot
RULES FOR CIRCULATING NOMINATION PAPERS (PLEASE FOLLOW EXACTLY) *Provided by https://www.battlegroundwi.com/*
1) Do not circulate Nomination Papers until Wednesday, April 15, 2020. Any signatures dated prior to April 15 will be disqualified.
2) The Circulator must sign the paper after the Electors on each paper have signed. Do not sign and date the Circulator’s statement until all the electors have signed and dated.
3) All electors must print and sign their names, with their complete address and municipality of residence (no PO Box addresses), and date their signature. If any portion of the line is left blank, the signature is disqualified. State law requires both printed and signed names.
4) As a circulator, you must present the paper to each elector. For example, you cannot leave the nomination papers unattended on counters or posted on billboards.
5) Electors must list the exact, specific municipality of their physical residence. For example, use Town of Berlin or City of Berlin. Also, circulators must list their specific municipality on the certification. Do not use abbreviations for municipalities.
6) All electors must be 18 years of age or older and reside in the District of the candidate they are signing for. Circulators must be 18 years of age or older, but do not need to reside in the same district.
7) It is permissible for the Circulator to add any Elector’s missing or illegible address or add the date to an individual signature.
8) Circulator must complete and sign the Certification of Circulator at the bottom of the Nomination Paper. NOTE: Notarization of paper is not required.
9) DO NOT number the page at the bottom of the nomination form. That will be done once all the nomination forms are collected. Please return Nomination Papers no later than Friday, May 15, 2020 to the address listed on the form. If you cannot return a full sheet, please return a partial sheet. Every signature helps.
Click the Button Below to Print the Nomination Papers